Theme Customization For Magento
Once you set up your Magento store, you are provided with a basic theme that you can customize as per your own accord. With the generic features that a basic Magento theme provides, it becomes extremely tough to build up a brand of your business. There are many newbies out there who are using the simple and sober Magento themes, and you would see absolutely no distinct features in each except the brand names. We’re sure you would not want the same mediocrity in your ecommerce store that would scarcely catch the attention of the hundreds of customers.
Interactive and unique themes can be crafted from the generic themes and templates designed by Magento itself, but creativity and coding skills are the pre-requisites. Our team of Magento designers has acquired the expertise and experience in Magento theme customization and designing. If you need to redesign your existing Magento theme or create a unique theme particular to your needs, we give you the best solutions to your requirement.
Let us replenish your store with our Magento theme customization services
- Display featured products, random and recently viewed products on home page
- Create customized Magento themes that are responsive across the platforms
- Create different themes for multiple stores in one Magento site
- Expand theme on RWD with extensions and customisations
- Can make your theme a composer package for future
- Can do layout customizations by extending existing web layouts
- Install & configure a third-party Magento storefront theme
- Create responsive mobile Magento theme from default theme
We are adept at creating new design packages and themes & working with the template themes using Magento fallback system or theme builder software (such as Template t\Toaster, Artisteer, Themler). The team ensures that the subtle edits in your existing Magento theme or design a new theme for your store are capable of delivering your frequent or regular customers a good experience while shopping with you. To bring fresh design, look, feel and functionalities in your exisiting Magento storefront, please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also get in touch with our Magento experts simply by filling our enquiry form.